Appending a log file during CU

John Gayman john at wa3wbu.UUCP
Sun Jul 10 12:29:34 AEST 1988

    I have been using the simple command string "cu system | tee log.file"
to log the results from a CU session. Can someone shed some light on
what string I could use to "append" to a logfile. So that subsequent
"cu system | tee log.file" would keep appending file "log.file" instead
of replacing it each time.  Thanks for any suggestions.

					John

--
John Gayman, WA3WBU              |           UUCP: uunet!wa3wbu!john
1869 Valley Rd.                  |           ARPA: wa3wbu!john at uunet.UU.NET