What is "sam"? (was Re: vi vs emacs in a student environment)

Mike Khaw mkhaw at teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA
Fri Jul 1 12:47:25 AEST 1988

> I actually do use "vi" on my Sun, until I get "sam" running.  (The

OK, so what's "sam"?  How is it better than both vi and emacs?  Can
the rest of us get it if it's so wonderful?  If it isn't freeware,
how much is it?

breath 'bated,
Mike Khaw
internet: mkhaw at teknowledge.arpa
uucp:	  {uunet|sun|ucbvax|decwrl|uw-beaver}!mkhaw%teknowledge.arpa
hardcopy: Teknowledge Inc, 1850 Embarcadero Rd, POB 10119, Palo Alto, CA 94303