NBS time phone number?

William E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at steinmetz.ge.com
Wed Jul 20 04:31:13 AEST 1988

  I took the program recently posted to capture the correct time from
NBS, and compiled it, set up the script, etc. My problem is that the
number, 201-653-0351 hasn't answered in three days. I assume that the
number has been changed. I've dialed by hand, and it rings but no
answer. I would love to stop setting systems from WWV every few days.

  Since this info may be generally useful, would anyone having the
correct number please post?
--
	bill davidsen		(wedu at ge-crd.arpa)