call back

Eelco van Asperen evas at eurtrx.UUCP
Fri Jul 15 21:50:19 AEST 1988

in article <428 at solaris.UUCP>, wyle at solaris.UUCP (Mitchell Wyle) says:
> How do I tell my machine to call me back?  I would prefer if my company
> paid for the phone calls :-).  I want to be able to login, issue a
> command, and have the machine call me back, with a csh or init running
> on the line.

If your machine has 'cu' (call Unix), then it's simple; I've got a
small script that looks up users in a callback-database, locates a
free dialer and starts the dial-back. Shout if you want it.

Eelco van Asperen
Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam
T H E    N E T H E R L A N D S