bbs for unix based systems

Karl Meiser koala at ddsw1.UUCP
Sat Jun 25 05:41:55 AEST 1988

I myself should be suggesting my own work,  premature as it is.  Currently
i am working on a message system (run from the shell) but it is no where
near complete.

I will however suggest AKCS.  Infact,  the system i am currently at is
the home of AKCS.  This software has linking prgs, etc, so that you can
connect systems together by sending new items back and forth.  This
system currently connects 4 systems,  and the more the better.  For more
information,  contact Karl Denniger at (312)566-8909 voice,  (312)566-8911
or (312)566-8912 for the system.  You can also send mail to ..!ddsw1!karl

--

Karl Meiser    ..!att!spl1!ddsw1!koala

I said that??  I musta been sleeping!