Trouble with floor ()

The Beach Bum haugj at pigs.UUCP
Tue Jun 14 07:46:23 AEST 1988

In article <1146 at csustan.UUCP>, robert at csustan.UUCP (Robert Zeff) writes:

> I'm having trouble with ceil () & floor ().
> I'm using a Tektronix 4301 (68020, UTEK & BSD4.3,
> GreenHills C compiler.)

I'm running a Plexus P/95 (68020, System V, no 68881) and have the Greenhills
C compiler.  We currently have 1.8.0 of the compiler.  I haven't had any
trouble with the compiler.  I compiled the example which was given and all
seems well.

- John.
--
 The Beach Bum                                 Big "D" Home for Wayward Hackers
 UUCP: ...!killer!rpp386!jfh                          jfh at rpp386.uucp :SMAILERS

 "You are in a twisty little maze of UUCP connections, all alike" -- fortune