vi documentation

Clarke Echols clarke at hpfcmr.HP.COM
Tue Jun 28 01:58:30 AEST 1988

Try:

   HP-UX Concepts and Tutorials: Text Editors and Processors

   Hewlett-Packard Part Number 97089-90022, available from HP's
   Direct Marketing Division, 1324 Kifer Rd., Sunnyvale, CA 94086
   Phone 1-800-538-8787.

   Shipment within 24 hours, they take credit cards.

   Includes 300 page tutorial on vi/ex, lots of examples and "neat tricks";
   75-page tutorial on sed;
   other articles.

   The vi/ex tutorial is being accepted by many as the best out there,
   although I haven't seen the ones mentioned in earlier responses
   to this basenote.

   I'd be interested in  your opinion after you've used the vi/sed
   tutorials.

   Clarke Echols                 {ihnp4 hplabs}!hpfcla!clarke
   HP-UX Documentation
   Hewlett-Packard Co.