DEC does NOT have an SVID OS

Ron Heiby heiby at mcdchg.UUCP
Thu Jun 23 07:30:31 AEST 1988

I have it on good authority that DEC now has System V Release 3 in their
price book.  My authority says that the big company he works for asked
DEC to make it a real product so that the big company could sell it as
part of a deliverable for a U.S. Gov't dept/agency.  I wouldn't be at
all surprised if your DEC salesman denies it all.  Sure makes a good
rumor though, doesn't it!
--
Ron Heiby, heiby at mcdchg.UUCP	Moderator: comp.newprod & comp.unix
"Failure is one of the basic Freedoms!" The Doctor (in Robots of Death)