vi documentation

Stephen J. Friedl friedl at vsi.UUCP
Fri Jun 24 17:39:14 AEST 1988

In article <6813 at sigi.Colorado.EDU>, wu at spot.Colorado.EDU (WU SHI-KUEI) writes:
<
< REFERENCE CARD:
<
< UNIX System V Visual Editor Quick Reference Guide; AT&T Select Code 307-262
< 	Original written by yours truly.
<
< Carl Brandauer
< ihnp4!stvax!nbires!bdaemon!carl

Get this card if you already know vi moderately well.  I'm a vi
wizard but every time I read this card I learn something new --
there is stuff here that I've not seen documented anywhere else.

--
Steve Friedl    V-Systems, Inc. (714) 545-6442      3B2-kind-of-guy
friedl at vsi.com     {backbones}!vsi.com!friedl    attmail!vsi!friedl

Nancy Reagan on the Free Software Foundation : "Just say GNU"