Where do you suppose I could get egp or gated?

Ted Lindgreen ted at gouldnl.UUCP
Fri Jun 24 03:08:06 AEST 1988

In article <1977 at hubcap.UUCP> mrspock at hubcap.UUCP (Steve Benz) writes:
>We have a Gould 9005 connected to the Milnet (26.0.0.80 is our number)
 [deleted: need for gated]

>So we called Gould -- they said something like "eeh gee whut?"

Gated is part of the Goulds standard operating systems UTX/32 2.1
(for Powernode, such as your 9005) and UTX/32 3.0 (for NP1), so
so there are people at Gould that know about it.

You should ask Gould again. If that does not succeed, please contact
me by e-mail, I may give you a better reference.

| Ted Lindgreen                           ...!mcvax!gouldnl!ted |
| Gould European Unix Support Centre             ted at gouldnl.nl |
| Maarssenbroek, The Netherlands     (USA) ...!gould!tlindgreen |