UNIX for PDP 11/23

Mark LaCasse lacasse%rondo at rand-unix.arpa
Thu Jun 23 13:09:35 AEST 1988

I have an official Unix license for a PDP-11 I own.  I bought the license
for lots of money.  I plan to retire the 11.  I could sell him the license
and/or the 11.  The license is supposed to be transferable.
Is he interested in paying for a license?

      Mark LaCasse                  qantel!hplabs!sdcrdcf!randvax!lacasse
      c/o The Rand Corporation       cbosgd!ihnp4!sdcrdcf!randvax!lacasse
      1700 Main Street                             decvax!randvax!lacasse
      Santa Monica, CA 90406
	213/393-0411  ext. 7420     lacasse at Rand-Unix