VT100 emulators

james bush jbush at ficc.UUCP
Tue Jun 7 04:57:50 AEST 1988

In article <10383 at udenva.cair.du.edu>, R. at udenva.UUCP writes:
> Due to a small windfall, I am now able to afford a small computer.
> ...  My question is: what
> VT100 emulations are available if any for these machines?

I bought a modem for the C64/C128 (I own a C64).  It had one emulator program
for the 64 and 128, but it also had a vt100 program for the 128 only.
I suspect, however, that there might be another vt100 emulator for the 64.
I am not sure of the modem type, but it was a Commadore modem.
--
James Bush, Ferranti, Houston                         Praise the Lord
Internal address: jbush  extension 5230, mail stop A/3204, room A/3602