Unix Accounting

William E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at steinmetz.steinmetz.ge.com
Wed Mar 30 23:41:34 AEST 1988

The version of acctcom which I posted to sources.unix about a month ago
might be readily adaptable to your situation. You could generate nice
text records and ship them to a single point for billing or tracking.
Since I haven't seen the package go by, I could mail it to you. I have
posted other things which have taken up to four months, so that's no a
really useful forum.
--
	bill davidsen		(wedu at ge-crd.arpa)