Ditroff hardware support - addresses wanted

David Elliott dce at mips.COM
Fri Mar 11 02:44:32 AEST 1988

Yesterday, I got a call from one of our field offices asking how to
print on an HP Laserjet with ditroff.  It seems that he is unable to
get support from HP and they didn't tell him any more than I could.

Currently, the only relationship we have is with Imagen, and only
because we use Imagen hardware in-house.  We know that their tapes load
on our machines and the software works properly.

Because we don't have similar relationships with other companies, the
only thing we can tell customers with other printers is to get in touch
with their printer manufacturer to get support.

I would like to get a list of companies that sell ditroff software
support for various printers.  E-mail addresses with contact names
are preferred, but any information will be helpful.

I will post a summary.
--
David Elliott		dce at mips.com  or  {ames,prls,pyramid,decwrl}!mips!dce