Vi question

Larry W. Virden lwv at n8emr.UUCP
Fri Mar 18 03:47:55 AEST 1988

When I go into vi with two edit files specified, I sometimes would like to be
able to edit just the first and say "Write out these changes and get out of
the program all together".  I tried writing a macro called Q which would do
:wq!
and that didnt work.
I then tried to get it to do:
:wq!\n:q!
and that didnt seem to work.  Anyone have any more ideas?
Thanks!

--
Larry W. Virden	 75046,606 (CIS)
674 Falls Place, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 (614) 864-8817