new bbs recommendation wanted

AELevy at dockmaster.arpa AELevy at dockmaster.arpa
Sun Mar 27 15:35:21 AEST 1988

Hi, I am working on Washington Apple Pi's long term BBS planning group.
Currently we run a ubbs modified with 8 apple iies on a corvus net.  We
are planning for the replacement system.  Our requirements look like:
Support n phone lines (>8) Run on Apple equipment (since we are an apple
group) Maybe a unix like system on mac IIs Support large number of
conferences (interest groups) Be able to support download / uploads
(dos, prodos, cpm?)  for apples Interface in some standard way with
other nets (uucp)?  Off the shelf software.  User friendly Email

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Regards, Allan