rn

|-|ugh hdunne at amethyst.ma.arizona.edu
Tue Mar 29 06:16:06 AEST 1988

I have a couple of (probably dumb) questions about rn. How does one customize
the NEWSHEADER environment variable? I tried to follow the example in the rn
man pages and tried a couple of different approaches, but my changes were
either ignored or produced garbage.

Also, a couple of times I've screwed up when posting an article by hitting
'send' instead of 'edit', and then when I hit C, it said "You can't cancel
someone else's article." Why won't it let me cancel my own article?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed.

Hugh Dunne        |  UUCP: ..{cmcl2,ihnp4,seismo!noao}!arizona!amethyst!hdunne
Dept. of Math.    |     Phone:      | ARPA:     hdunne at amethyst.ma.arizona.edu
Univ. of Arizona  | +1 602 621 4766 | Bitnet:   hdunne at arizrvax
Tucson AZ  85721  | +1 602 621 6893 | Internet: hdunne at rvax.ccit.arizona.edu