RFS

Dave Thompson dlt at csuna.UUCP
Fri Mar 18 07:38:23 AEST 1988

We are about to upgrade our 3B5s to 3B15s in about a week or so.  Accompanying
the hardware for the upgrade was unix release 2.1/2.1.2.  In perusing the
documentation, I find no mention of RFS.  (Oh, we also got 3BNET and TCP/IP.)
I may be mis-remembering or something (bits dropping off ... :-)), but doesn't
RFS come with the 3B15?  Or is it something that comes in a later version of
unix?  If so, when?  Anybody have any ideas?
\
Please respond by email.

Thanks,
	Dave

--
Dave Thompson		     uucp:   {ihnp4|hplabs|psivax}!csun!csuna!dlt
CSUN Computer Center         phone:  (818) 885-2790