YAPS on Maryland LISP

Harvard Townsend harv%KSUVAX1.BITNET at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Thu Mar 3 04:36:18 AEST 1988

We are running YAPS (Yet Another Production System) on top of Maryland LISP
on a VAX 11/780 running 4.3BSD.  The Franz LISP implementation from U. of M.
is an old one - Opus 38.91, UoM variation 3.5.  A graduate student has
run into some errors, but this is not the proper news group for such
problems.  What I would like to find out is if there are newer
releases of YAPS and/or UofM LISP available, or YAPS running on other
versions of LISP on Unix (we have Franz LISP that comes with 4.3bsd, Extended
Common LISP from Franz, Inc. on an AT&T 3B15, and Kyoto Common LISP on
top of 4.3bsd on a VAX).  Thanks.
Harvard Townsend, Systems Manager
Dept. of Computing & Information Sciences
Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506   (913)532-6350
CSNET:  harv at cis.ksu.edu -or- harv at kansas-state.csnet
BITNET: harv at ksuvax1.bitnet -or- harv%ksuvax1.bitnet at cunyvm.cuny.edu
UUCP:   ihnp4!wnuxa!ksuvax1!harv -or- ...!psuvax1!ksuvax1.bitnet!harv
AT&T Mail: attmail!htownsend