Rn macros

Brian Utterback blu at hall.cray.com
Mon Mar 7 14:35:42 AEST 1988

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but here goes:

I am trying to write a macro for rn so that the default for the
"Mailbox format" message is n.
>From the documentation I thought that
\040 %(%m=M?n:\040)
would work.  However, I don't get far enough to try it.
When I get to the newsgroup selection level, a space gets
me the "Type h for help" message.

Any ideas?

--
Brian Utterback     |UUCP:{ihnp4!cray,sun!tundra}!hall!blu | Think of it as
Cray Research Inc.  |ARPA:blu%hall.cray.com at uc.msc.umn.edu |  evolution in