SUN date problem

aglew at urbsdc.Urbana.Gould.COM aglew at urbsdc.Urbana.Gould.COM
Fri May 13 13:27:00 AEST 1988

>>>Is it possible that the capacitator is not matched to the battery correctly?
>>Is this computer literacy?
>
>| Yes, although my inductative logic tells me that people have a high
>| resistatance to looking up words in a dictionary.

This has gone far enough. In my copy of "Everyman's Wireless Handbook",
published in England in the Twenties, the term "capacitator" is used
as synonymous with the British "condensor", Yank "capacitor".

And you can mock me all you want for not being sure whether the
British word is spelled "condensor", "condenser", or "condensator".