Where can I buy vi reference cards?

Phil Hughes fyl at ssc.UUCP
Fri May 13 04:44:36 AEST 1988

In article <12962 at tut.cis.ohio-state.edu>, lvc at tut.cis.ohio-state.edu (Lawrence V. Cipriani) writes:
> Thanks to everyone that wrote to me on where I can get
> vi reference cards.  In case anyone cares the most
> highly recommended cards were from Specialized System
> Consultants.  Do you folks make emacs reference cards too?

We have had a few requests for emacs references and have considered it
as we try to have a reference for everything related to UNIX.  So far
we have decided not to as most emacs users have their own favorite key
bindings so the only reasonable reference would be a list of command
descriptions with a place for the user to fill in the commands :-)

Ok, seriously, we encourage our customers to tell us what they want to
see and a lot more people have told us they wanted a text processing
reference, a 5.3 reference and even a KSH reference than an emacs
reference.  We welcome input on what new refs we should publish.
You can e-mail suggestions to:
	{uunet!pilchuck,attmail, uw-beaver!tikal}!ssc!sales
We also pride ourselves in the accuracy of our products.  If you find
a bug in one of our refs and are the first to report it we will send
you a free reference of your choice.  Send those nasty complaints to:
	{uunet!pilchuck,attmail,uw-beaver!tikal}!ssc!bugs

--
Phil    uunet!pilchuck!ssc!fyl