wanted: Sun 386 Workstation (Road Runner) info

William E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at steinmetz.ge.com
Wed May 11 05:13:08 AEST 1988

In article <226 at pvab.UUCP> robert at pvab.UUCP (Robert Claeson) writes:

>So, what customers do Sun think will buy 386i's, and what customers
>think they will buy a 386i?

I think that people who work in a mixed Sun/DOS environment would make
good use of them.  At our site a number of people prefer Suns, but have
to be able to work with DOS software, either for applications or for
user support.

I'd love one, although I'm sure I'll never get it.
--
	bill davidsen		(wedu at ge-crd.arpa)