Request for public domain copy of KSH

Lawrence V. Cipriani lvc at tut.cis.ohio-state.edu
Thu May 12 14:52:10 AEST 1988

In article <639 at amethyst.ma.arizona.edu> eros!steve at ARIZONA.EDU (Steve Cannon) writes:

>Subject: Re: Request for public domain copy of KSH
					^^^^	maybe you mean "version"?

For the nth time, Ksh is not public domain.  I seriously doubt that
there are public domain programs (now) that emulate ksh.  The GNU
project is working on such a thing (comments John Gilmore?).

> (System V, version 3) machine. Where could I grab a copy that can be
> easily installed? I would prefer an email response. Thanks!

I'd like to know too, I'll tell AT&T corporate security!
--
Larry Cipriani, AT&T Network Systems and Ohio State University
Domain: lvc at tut.cis.ohio-state.edu