AT&T 3B1 (7300)

FRAZIER%AFGLSC.SPAN at star.stanford.edu FRAZIER%AFGLSC.SPAN at star.stanford.edu
Tue May 10 09:15:26 AEST 1988

	The 3B1 is an outstanding machine for almost any
kind of Unix based activities.  My machine has 2 MB RAM,
64MB hard disk running SYSV rel3.1.  I've got Gnu Emacs 18.49,
all the system development tools etc.  I've found it to be
a very handy little machine.  (Every bit as useful as the
larger boxes at work for all intents and purposes.)
It's a great machine for the price....
	The only drawback is that the User Agent has a few
security holes  (probably more than a few) associated with
it,  but I've found all of them to be fairly easy to stop
up.