Rename bug?

John F. Haugh II jfh at rpp386.UUCP
Sat May 28 12:50:26 AEST 1988

In article <9341 at eddie.MIT.EDU> nathan at eddie.MIT.EDU (Nathan Glasser) writes:
>I don't know about you, but I think there's an inconsistency in the
>man page.

i don't know about you, but i keep getting that fortune cookie which
defines a university as a place to get software where if it doesn't
work the first time, there is always someone willing to fix it.

now, do you trust an operating system written at a university?  oh
god, i make myself laugh some times ...

- john.
--
John F. Haugh II                 | "If you aren't part of the solution,
River Parishes Programming       |  you are part of the precipitate."