cref & pr

Stan Brown stan at sdba.UUCP
Mon May 16 02:52:32 AEST 1988

	Does anyone know of a PD version of cref ?  My basic problem
is that ythe version that comes with my machine (a Fortune 32:16
(a 68000 box)) aparently execs() pr for printing th source file(s).
This would be fine except that the version of pr that comes with
this machine gives a page length shorter than 66 lines if invoked
in a pipline.  I have fixed this for other places by alliasing
pr to pr -l66 & using the same synatx in all shell scripts that
use pr.

	Upon rfelction maybe what I need is a PD pr or a method
to convince pr that it is really pr -l66 when invoked from
cref (environmet variable maybe ?)

	Any thoghts would be appreciated

Cheers
Stan

--
Stan Brown	S. D. Brown & Associates	404-292-9497
gatech!sdba!stan