UNIX to IBM VM/CMS File Transfers ???

Mike Schroeder mike at pcsbst.UUCP
Tue Oct 11 02:55:25 AEST 1988

In article <10690 at ulysses.homer.nj.att.com> ggs at ulysses.homer.nj.att.com (Griff Smith) writes:
>In article <60 at h.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu>, dymm at b.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu (David Dymm) writes:
>|
>> I am looking for a UNIX utility that can create IBM format
>> tapes on my UNIX system.

[you know the rest ;-)]

>There is a collection of functions and utilities called "tape-tools"
>in the AT&T Toolchest.  The package is mostly intended to go the other

[see above ;-)]

I had a similar problem a while ago and was pointed to a package
called 'mag' written by Dick Grune, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam.
If you can't get anything else, let me know, I'll mail it to you.
Compressed, it's about 260K.

Cheers
Mike Schroeder
SNAIL: PCS GmbH; Pfaelzer-Wald-Str. 36; D-8000 Muenchen 90; W. Germany
UUCP:  msc at pcsbst.uucp   or  ...uunet!unido!pcsbst!cochise!mike
VOICE: xx49-89-68004208