Wanted: rshd source (correction/addition to message)

Paul Hargrove m20992 at mwvm.mitre.org
Wed Aug 16 23:34:28 AEST 1989

Well, I have a slight change to make to my post about rshd source:

FTP won't get me anything but local (MITRE corp.) machines around here!

I now need some very generous person to E-mail me the source code for rshd at

            m20992 at mwvm.mitre.org

before 8/25/89 when I lose all contact with the outside world.

disclaimer:
   This message is my own attempt to obtain some source code for my school
 and has nothing, at all, to do with my employer, except that they supply me
(until the 25th when I return to school) with a mail address.  I wish to
repeat from my previous posting that this is also not an attempt at any sort of
piracy, and I only want _legally_ obtained source code, or my school won't be
able to use it anyway.
*
*        Paul