Latest version of Phoenix 386 BIOS

Steve Froeschke steve at conch.UUCP
Mon Aug 28 01:13:57 AEST 1989

I just recently purchased a FastET20 80386 motherboard that had the
DTK Bios onboard.  Finding that the version of Un*x I have doesn't
want anything to do with the DTK Bios, I purchased (mail order) what
is supposed to be the latest version of the Phoenix 386 BIOS.  This
BIOS is version 1.10.00 dated 1986-1989.

My question is:  Is this really the latest version?  I've seen some
references to a version 3.xx Phoenix BIOS, and am curious as to
whether I've been 'had'!  :-)

             Steve