Problems with ndbm

doug at zaphod.prime.com doug at zaphod.prime.com
Wed Aug 9 04:04:00 AEST 1989

Chris - thanks very much.  It was not stated anywhere in the man page (aren't
man pages just the niftyest place to go for information?) that the storage
is sacred and an obvious hack was to modify the value in place.  I've fixed
my code to do a bcopy to a buffer before playing with the data and now it's
all copacetic.

Douglas Rand
Internet:   doug at primerd.prime.com
Snail:	    Prime Computer, 500 Old Conn Path, MS10C-17, Framingham, Ma 01701
Disclaimer: PRIME doesn't believe a word I say, and fewer that I write.