Permuted Index

Tom.Moore@ciss.Dayton.NCR.COM tmoore at ciss.Dayton.NCR.COM
Thu Aug 17 23:13:53 AEST 1989

jmp at sobeco.uucp (j.pigeon) writes:

>I am looking for the source of a program that produces permuted indices of
>the kind found at the beginning of your unix Users Reference Manual.

Try checking the manual for ptx(1) and mptx(5).
These are also found by looking in the permuted index for the keywords
"permuted" or 'index". :-)

--
* Tom Moore                NCR Corporation  PCD-6              (513) 445-1373 *
* Consulting Analyst       1700 S. Patterson Blvd.         VOICEplus 622-1373 *