curdir(3X) function

Scott "The Pseudo-Hacker" Neugroschl abcscnge at csuna.csun.edu
Tue Aug 1 12:03:16 AEST 1989

For those people who want a curdir(3) function, but can't seem to find the
library, I have one available.  It uses the directory(3X) functions,
but I put #ifdef'ed code in to simulate it for those without <dirent.h>.
Send me E-mail if you want it; if enough people ask, I'll post.

Note, I wrote it to be as portable as possible, only assumption is that
if you don't have <dirent.h>, you have a SystemV type file system
(16 bytes per directory entry).

Scott

(Send email here, or to ...!csun!litvax!abctdev!scott)

--
Scott "The Pseudo-Hacker" Neugroschl
UUCP:  ...!sm.unisys.com!csun!csuna.csun.edu!abcscnge