extracting "rest of line" in AWK

Mark Bader mbader at cac.washington.edu
Fri Aug 25 14:03:30 AEST 1989

Does anyone know of a way to extract the "rest of the line" in awk..
e.g. I have a line that looks like

%% Heading "This is a Graph Heading"

and I want to do a {print $3} to get the "This is a Graph Heading" part,
but this obviously dosen't work.   Is there a way to do this?

If there were a shift command, then I could shift off the first 2 fields,
but is there a way to simulate this?

Thanks in advance,

Mark Bader                               INTERNET:  mbader at cac.washington.edu
Networks and Distributed Computing, UW     BITNET:  mbader at uwav1
3737 Brooklyn Ave. NE                        BELL:  (206) 543-5128
Seattle, WA  98105