XBBS Needed

SEBRELL_%CTSTATEU.BITNET at cunyvm.cuny.edu SEBRELL_%CTSTATEU.BITNET at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Wed Aug 23 12:57:05 AEST 1989

Hello!  Does anyone have a copy of XBBS that I can get a hold of?  I
would like to talk to someone who is running XBBS off Interactive's 386/ix.
I am running 386/ix (Core v1.0.6) on my Compaq 386/20, and I would like
to install XBBS for public use.

                                                Thanks,

                                                        - Chris M. Sebrell

PS : I only have access to Bitnet - Address : SEBRELL_CHM at CTSTATEU.BITNET
I have been unsuccessful in obtaining a copy from simtel20, or other well-
known sources.