Query on the configuration of Telebit TrailBlazer+ for HDB UUCP use

Jon Diekema root at jdbbs.uucp
Sat Aug 5 06:10:49 AEST 1989

Since lightning had damaged my previous modem (an Everx Evercom 2400),
I recently upgraded to a Telebit TrailBlazer+. But, I am having trouble
trying to configure it for use with HoneyDanBer UUCP.

Could some kind soul, send me the Dailers entry for the TrailBlazer+
and/or anything else that might help me start taping the power of
this modem?

BTW, I am running Interactive's UNIX (System Vr3) version 2.0.1.
Thanks!

--
diekema at jdbbs.UUCP                 	|  Jon Diekema
..sharkey!wyn386!wybbs!jdbbs!diekema 	|  JD's Connection  	(616) 669-3792