UUCP Administration

Otto Miller olmiller at xibm.asd.contel.com
Tue Dec 5 04:49:42 AEST 1989

To uucp administrators/techs:

A little background first!  I am in a position where I *MAY* need to use uucp to
connect multiple 3B2s together.  I know only a little (from reading) about uucp,
but my understanding is uucp initial installation and maintenance is a PAIN!

Based on the above, I am looking for tools to assist in installing and maintaining
uucp configurations.  If this is the wrong forum to ask, any pointers to the
proper forum(s) will be greatly appreciated!  Please reply directly, because
I am not on the distribution for this group.  Thanks in advance.

                                       Sincerely,
Reachable by:                          Otto L. Miller
olmiller at xibm.asd.contel.com
- or -
olmiller at europa.asd.contel.com