Incorrect questions

Warren Lavallee warren at samsung.COM
Fri Dec 1 13:18:48 AEST 1989

	Well the newsgroup name says it all.  I'm looking for UNIX
questions.  More paticulairly, incorrect UNIX questions.  I'm sure people
out there at Universities have heard all kinds, like:

"Why is it that I keep getting mail from mailer-daemon, but I can't finger him?"

Or questions where you have to ask >1 counter questions to answer.

Person: "When will the VAX system be back up?"
You: "Which VAX system?"
Person: "UNIX system"
You: "Which UNIX system?"

	Anybody have any good stories?

--
Samsung Software America.       			      Warren J. Lavallee
UUCP:  ...!uunet!samsung!warren            NEARnet/Internet:  warren at samsung.com