Decoding CRONTAB

Donald Lashomb donlash at uncle.UUCP
Mon Dec 18 13:53:14 AEST 1989

I've written a cron facility for my machine (unix-pc) that includes the
at(1), batch(1), [user] crontab(1) capabilities (originally lacking in
my system).  The code, of course, includes routines to parse crontab
schedules.  My code even lets you say "Sun" or "friday" or "Jan" ...
instead of forcing you to use numeric day_of_week and month_of_year.

If there is interest in it, I will post it.
If YOU want a copy, drop me a line and I'll try to email it to you.

-Don             donlash at uncle.UUCP