Norton utilities for UNIX (was: drawtree for Unix/Sun/curses?)

John R. Levine johnl at esegue.segue.boston.ma.us
Thu Dec 14 04:16:45 AEST 1989

In article <1989Dec6.235050.26453 at aqdata.uucp> sullivan at aqdata.uucp (Michael T. Sullivan) writes:
>I believe the people at Norton _are_ working on utilities for Unix.

Quite true.  We (Segue) are developing a set of Norton Utilities for
Unix jointly with Norton and Interactive Systems.  (We announced them
at Uniforum in San Francisco last spring.)  They provide functions
similar to the DOS utilities although in many cases the
implementations and user interfaces are different.  We do indeed get
back deleted files.  Look for them sometime in 1990.
--
John R. Levine, Segue Software, POB 349, Cambridge MA 02238, +1 617 864 9650
johnl at esegue.segue.boston.ma.us, {ima|lotus|spdcc}!esegue!johnl