Executing a script with a specific shell.

John C. Burant johnb at lakesys.lakesys.com
Sat Dec 30 12:58:25 AEST 1989

Is there a way to make a file be executed by a specific shell from within
that file (meaning, not setting an alias to sh filename)...

I'm using csh as my reular shell, and I need a file to be executed by sh,
not csh, and this is not a regular script that would automatically be
executed with sh by typing its name - it's run with csh.

Thanks.
-John

John C. Burant | johnb at lakesys.lakesys.com
Glendale, Wisc | johnb at lakesys.UUCP
(414) 228-7915 | uunet!marque!lakesys!johnb