SUN emulation

Terry Escamilla terry at cssun.tamu.edu
Fri Jun 23 01:14:43 AEST 1989

We have a few novice computer users on our research project using
standard Unix mail from PCs.  Does anyone know of a program which
lets the PC or PS/2 emulate Suntools window interface during
interaction with Unix?  All we need is a better editor than the
standard input during mail.  As a last resort we could teach
them how to use emacs or vi.  Typing into a word processor
and uploading is not really useful for replies to messages, so
we would rather have an emulation package.  Something with
windows would be preferable.

terry at cssun.tamu.edu
Terry Escamilla
Computer Science Department