4.3 Tahoe

David A Rasmussen dave at csd4.milw.wisc.edu
Tue Jun 27 10:15:45 AEST 1989

>From article <20108 at adm.BRL.MIL#, by rbj at dsys.ncsl.nist.gov (Root Boy Jim):
#> From: Chris Torek <chris at mimsy.uucp> who knew it was a lake.
#BTW, I think the Unisys Tahoe's are either the 7000 or 9000 series.
#
# 	Root Boy Jim is what I am. Are you what you are or what?
Or what?

They be 7000 series beasties, which by the way have developed what appears to
be a nasty cache timing problem at various bsd sites, Milwaukee and San Diego
to name two. Of course Unisys and CCI don't support BSD even if it is a known
hardware problem. :-(

The fix is to flush the cache alot. And then they ask how the machine is
performing. :-(

Now if only we could only find a system V site with said problems...

--
Dave Rasmussen, UW Milwaukee Computing Services Division. Uucp: uwmcsd4!dave,
Inet: dave at csd4.milw.wisc.edu, Bitnet: dave%csd4.milw.wisc.edu at INTERBIT