how to set number of lines

stripes at wam.UMD.EDU stripes at wam.UMD.EDU
Wed Jun 28 09:47:07 AEST 1989

In article <163 at jma.UUCP> max at jma.UUCP (Max Heffler @ Landmark Graphics) writes:
>I use X on many platforms, where the number of lines seems to default
>to 65 regardless of the size of the window I use.  tput shows this number
[stuff removed]
>--
>Max Heffler                     uucp: ..!uunet!jma!max
>Landmark Graphics Corp.         phone: (713) 579-4751
>333 Cypress Run, Suite 100
>Houston, Texas  77094
I use the csh alias:
xs	set noglob; eval `resize`

I'm assumeing that it's the same resize that comes with xterm.
Executeing this will query the xterm for it's current size and stuff
it back into the TERMCAP variable, it works here under Ultrix.
--
           stripes at wam.umd.edu          "Security for Unix is like
      Josh_Osborne at Real_World,The          Mutitasking for MS-DOS"