Address wanted *please*

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.UUCP
Mon Sep 4 00:31:19 AEST 1989

In article <586 at extro.ucc.su.oz>, glenn at extro.ucc.su.oz (G. Geers [ext 3241]) writes:
> Would some kind soul in the US please send me the address of Sys Technology.
> I want to buy a 386 Motherboard from them. They advertise in PC Week (US version). Come on guys !

Hi Glen.  I can't help with the address but the telephone numer
is (213) 493-6888.  The $495 price for the 386/25 doesn't include
the CPU (so I've found out) - but I do believe that one can pick
up a 20 mhz '386 for around $200 - which I am running at 25 mhz
without problems.

Good Luck

--
Larry Snyder              uucp:iuvax!ndcheg!ndmath!nstar!larry
The Northern Star Usenet Distribution Site, Notre Dame, IN USA