Marketing wizardry & handling of far-east languages.

Richard Goerwitz goer at sophist.uucp
Fri Sep 29 11:23:12 AEST 1989

In article <11183 at smoke.BRL.MIL> gwyn at brl.arpa (Doug Gwyn) writes:
>In article <5566 at tank.uchicago.edu> goer at sophist.UUCP (Richard Goerwitz) writes:
>>I, for one, would like to know more than simply that they
>>"have the matter well under control."
>
>Well, instead of bitching about how dumb everybody is, don't you
>think you should be participating in the internationalization work?
>It's hardly been a closely-guarded secret.

Aren't you the same fellow who just blasted me for my grammar on
the net, and then proceeded to blast me again over my ignorance
about a term - "localization" (forgetting in the process to address
the basic question I asked)?  :-(

Let's get back to the first question I asked you:  What are these
products or systems you seem to think exist?  Who has the matter
"well under control"?  There's no need to be hostile.  I really
don't mind being told I don't know what I'm talking about if my
respondent can cite evidence.  Can you cite an os or windowing sys-
tem that meets the criteria I outlined?  Please, no more flames:
Facts.

                                       -Richard L. Goerwitz
                                       goer at sophist.uchicago.edu
                                       rutgers!oddjob!gide!sophist!goer