telebit trailblazer plus at 19200

Max Heffler @ Landmark Graphics max at lgc.UUCP
Tue Sep 26 23:29:35 AEST 1989

I have been successfully communicating from a Compaq 386/25 running ISC 386/ix
2.0.2 at 9600 with a Telebit Trailblazer Plus.  When I attempt to change my
existing Systems and Devices files for 19200, I can not even get to the dialing
phase.  The modem responds with garbage, implying a baud problem very early
in the modem init. sequence.  Could someone send me an example of Systems and
Devices files that successfully cu and uucp at 19200 on a Telebit.
Thanx in advance...

--
Max Heffler                     uucp: ..!uunet!lgc!max
Landmark Graphics Corp.         phone: (713) 579-4751