netnews

Super user root at pcgbase.UUCP
Thu Sep 14 14:42:10 AEST 1989

Could somebody help me with my news software?  I'm new at this and
I'm haveing some trouble with my system.  If you wouldn't mind
spending some time on the phone, send me your number and I'll put it
on my nickle.

i80286/10
SCO Xenix 2.2.3
TrailBlazer + modem

I keep getting the message

Warning! Somebody reset comp.unix.questions-- assuming nothing read
                           .
                           .
                           .
I would be glad to read a manual or some documentation if somebody
would just point me in the right direction or tell me which files
to download and read.

I would also like to know more about how to control which groups
of news I receive and how to set them up so I can post.

Again, I would love to read the documentation if someone will just
tell me where to find it.

Thanks