.plan

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.UUCP
Fri Sep 1 13:36:20 AEST 1989

Answerbacks are only part of the problem.  I have worked with terminals that
have enough local smarts to handle sequences from the system that ask for
a dump of certain areas of the terminal.  So you could write data to the
terminal so that it is displayed on the screen and then send the sequence
to the terminal that asks the terminal to dump that area of the screen.