BSD 4.X manuals available? Please, help.

Al Gaspar gaspar at stl-08sima.army.mil
Thu Sep 21 22:55:26 AEST 1989

A couple of people have asked how to get BSD manuals.  It was pointed out
that they are available from the Usenix Association (at least 4.3 manuals),
but no address was given.  Here it is:

		USENIX Association
		P. O. Box 2299
		2560 Ninth ST., Suite 215
		Berkeley, CA 9471
		(415) 528-8649
		{ucbvax,uunet}!usenix!office

Someone has run off with our later versions of ;login:, but unless USENIX has
moved since January, this address should be ok.  I hope this helps.

Cheers--

Al

--
Al Gaspar	<gaspar at stl-08sima.army.mil>